For this second edition of the Swimrun Lanzarote, three categories are available:
- Starter = 8 km [25% swim]
- Sprint = 17 km [23% swim] The Sprint version will sum up points for the Head Swimrun Series by Garmin ranking!
- Marathon = 40 km [20% swim]
- Kids = between 1.2 and 3.1km [28% swim]
The inscriptions are limited to 200 teams, and will be open from 15th May.
- Benjamin (The Youngest – 2008-2009) KIDS
- Alevín (Fry – 2006-2007) KIDS
- Infantil (Children – 2004- 2005) KIDS
- Cadete (Teenagers – 2001,2002,2003) solo podrán hacer la distancia STARTER
- SUB 23 (18-23 years old)
- ABSOLUTO (ABSOLUTE 24- 39 years old)
- SENIOR (40-49 years old)
- VETERAN (from 50 years old)
IMPORTANT: the age of the eldest participant will mark the category.
STARTER 8Km (50 teams maximum): now includes the category Cadete (Teenagers – 2001-03)
- 15 MAY – 30 JUNE = 40€
- 1 JULY – 30 SEPTEMBER = 50€
- 1 OCTOBER – 18 NOVEMBER = 60€
SPRINT 17Km (100 teams maximum)
- 15 MAY – 30 JUNE = 80€
- 1 JULY – 30 SEPTEMBER = 100€
- 1 OCTOBER – 18 NOVEMBER = 120€
MARATHON 40Km (50 teams maximum)
- 15 MAY – 30 JUNE = 120€
- 1 JULY – 30 SEPTEMBER = 140€
- 1 OCTOBER – 18 NOVEMBER = 160€
SWIMRUNKIDS (Friday 23 November):
- BENJAMIN (2008-09) = 5€ (20 teams maximum). The participants may participate with an adult (father/mother) if they do not find a partner of their age.
- ALEVIN (2006-07) = 5€ (20 teams maximum)
- INFANTIL (2004-05) = 5€ (20 teams maximum)
IMPORTANT: For Swimrun Kids, if the partner of the participant is not of the same age, the team will participate in the category corresponding to the youngest participant.
One of the most special sections is the material. The material for the competition, from the exit to the arrival is as follows:
- Neoprene (single piece) or 2 parts [MANDATORY if Tª<18º]
- Swimming goggles. [MANDATORY]
- Running, asphalt or trail slippers.
- Water whistle, one per person. [MANDATORY]
- Chip, one per person, supplied by organization.
- Swimming cap, supplied by organization [MANDATORY]
- Buoyancy or propulsion support system (mittens, pull buoy)
- Elastic rubber to stay together (length between 4 to 6 meters). [MANDATORY FOR SWIM SECTIONS]
You will find below the Head equipment catalogue, to get properly equipped for the test:
- Participants are required to carry compulsory material during the test from start to finish.
- All participants are required to assist any participant in an emergency situation and notify the organization if necessary.
- The run runs will be open, so you can cross with test followers, walkers, or pedestrians so you ask for mutual respect.
- The test is done in sensitive natural areas (sea, beaches, walks, trails) so you are asked for respect for the environment.
- Littering during the journey will entail direct disqualification.
AMALIA CALVIÑO IGLESIAS
SWIMRUN LANZAROTE DIRECTOR
CENTRO DEPORTIVO FARIONES GENERAL MANAGER
+34 638 410 742
+34 928 514 790
IGNACIO MEDINA GARCÍA
SWIMRUN LANZAROTE COORDINATOR
CENTRO DEPORTIVO FARIONES GENERAL MANAGER ASSISTANT
+34 650 147 561
+34 928 514 790